Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Proverbs 31:27

I have always, always loved this Bible verse.  What woman doesn't love Proverbs chapter 31?! But I think verse 27 sums up the entire "Proverbs 31 Woman" in the sense that everything she does is for her family (ultimately for the Lord) and she is not a waster of time or resources. 

She is a homemaker on purpose.  She is a homemaker with purpose!  Overall it can be said about her that "she looketh well to the ways of her household and she eateth not the bread of idleness".

Yes, she cares for her husband, she cares for her children, her husband's heart trusts in her, her children rise up and call her blessed.  Strength and Honor are her clothing!  But if you wrap it up into one statement... she really loves her family and she shows that love by doing!
My hearts desire is to look well to the ways of my household.  To be a keeper of my home.  To teach my children diligently, to reverence my husband, to be a wise woman that builds my house.  

I'm far from a good homemaker. But I wanted to start this blog as a way to journal my journey as a wife, mother and homemaker with a purpose!  I want my life to bring honor and glory to God.  I'm thankful that He continues to teach me and grow me with such gentleness and grace!

♡Nicole♡

No comments:

Post a Comment